Do you have connections in the data communications, electrical, or fibre optics industries? Fancy yourself a top sales generator? Check out this opportunity at 4Cabling in Sydney: Business Development Manager
NOW HIRING: Business Development Manager
- Work for one of Australia’s fastest growing company.
- Be part of a successful sales team.
- Great company culture with loads of potential for growth.
- Close to public transportation.
4Cabling is a privately owned business offering Australian’s wholesale pricing on network cabling, server racks, fibre optics, and cable management since 2006. We stock the largest range of quality products for almost every vertical solving data, fibre & electrical infrastructure needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with a network in the data communications, electrical, or fibre optic industries to join our Sydney team, based in Alexandria. The role is a permanent posting, reporting to the Director of Sales.
Your focus will be to manage and develop profitable, enduring business relationships with existing and lapsed clients, as well as increasing volume with new accounts. We are looking to secure a candidate who is used to selling products rather than services in a competitive and challenging environment. It is required that the selected candidate has the drive and motivation to provide consistent “best practice” sales experience to our customer base.
Key responsibilities and skills will include:
- Develop profitable long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify and successfully close new opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations, quotes and tenders.
- Develop customer product knowledge
- Keep up to date with current industry and competitor activity and provide market intelligence
- Proven track record in a related industry, with measurable business development and account management success.
- Existing data communications, fibre optics, or electrical contractor contacts.
- The ability to drive new business sales and growth.
- A structured, strategic approach to call planning, account plans, networking and presentations.
- Effective negotiator with ability to influence outcomes.
- Advanced MS Office skills, plus CRM system experience
If you would like to join a growing company that values their staff and offers a challenging and dynamic role, then forward your application today!
Contact: Martin Heymann, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9565 4077