CableIQ is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. It gives even
the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support,
quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of
any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call
time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
• Bandwidth Qualification
CableIQ quickly reveals whether a link, including patch cords, is qualified for voice,
10/100BASE-T, VoIP, or Gig. which can prevent countless hours of future downtime
and labor hours wasted on unnecessary troubleshooting.
• Can be used for Infrastructure Discovery
• Supported tests – Wiremap, length, cable signal performance, digital toner, analog
toner, Ethernet port detection and identification, analog telephone detection, blink
port light, continuity, speaker test, cable fault finding, video signal detection.
• Intelligent wiremap tests for length, shorts, split pairs, or opens and displays with
an intuitive graphical interface where a fault is located.
•Locate cables and wires with superior accuracy. CableIQ supports IntelliTone digital
• Finding cables easier and tracing with better accuracy than any other tool on the
• Toning and tracing safely on a live network
• Providing two digital tones and four analog tones
• Featuring IntelliTone cable mapping; after tracing, use the IntelliTone Pro Probe
200 to verify wiremap
I• ncludes CableIQ with remote adapter, CableIQ Reporter software CD, (2) RJ45-
RJ45 patch cord, USB cable, coax ‘F’ push-on adapter, owners CD and quick start
guide, (4) AA batteries, soft carry case.
• Cable types supported – UTP, STP, FTP, SSTP, RG6, RG59, audio and security
• Qualification autotests – 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, VoIP, 1394b S100,
TELCO, Wiremap only, Coax
• Wiremap – Can detect single wire faults and supports MultiMap mode with up to seven remote office identifiers. Draws proportional
wire length to breaks. Detects split pairs.
• Find fault – Measures crosstalk and impedance and compares against appropriate limits based on qualification test selected. Detects
location of large point sources as well as distributed sources in the cabling if they are sufficient to disqualify the application
• Results storage – Up to 250 qualification test results